There are only a few rules in the Asylum, and they are as follows:
1. Be kind to all who strive for good.
2. Be loving to all who strive for good.
3. Be accepting of all who strive for good, no matter their differences.
4. Be HELPFUL to all who strive for good (a kind word, a compliment, a bit of understanding, sincere compassion, and encouragement of strength can sometimes save a life).
5. Celebrate your individuality in every possible way, staying safe, and harming no one.
6. Get over your society-induced fear of rats, and help to fight for them and all animals, doing what you can to end abuse and cruel ( and very often completely unnecessary and un-useful) experimentation.
7. Always remember that just because you’re crazy doesn’t mean you’re crazy.
8. Realize that you are not, nor will you ever be, alone.
For this freedom I have given all I had For this darkness I gave my light For this wisdom I have lost my innocence Take my petals And cover me with the night
Tell me no more stories And I’ll tell you no lies No one wants to hurt me But everybody tries And if you think that I’ve been waiting For my planets to align It’s time you go on Get your things, get up, get out, get out, get out I’m doing fine
The beginning and the end Much closer than they seem Death is but a dream, I know Dolls are meant to grow away All broken and bent from petty play My friend in this world Is a bottle of nothing Still I fly Still I fall